Self Publishing Services
If you’re new to self publishing, you may be interested in The Inside Scoop on Self Publishing webinar. Click here to learn more.
Self-published books are giving all authors a bad rap. Between 600,000 and 1,000,000 books are published every year in the U.S. alone, and nearly half are self-published. On average, self-published books sell fewer than 250 copies each. (Source: Forbes)
Some are wonderful, informative, fabulously inventive books. Many others are distracting compilations of typos, bad ideas and poor execution. The reason self-published books sell so poorly is a combination of poor execution and a lack of marketing savvy.
Self publishing provides authors with speed, control and financial advantages, but comes with a great deal of responsibility.
- Buying ISBN numbers, protecting copyrights, etc.
- Writing, editing, rewriting and editing again
- Professional design and layout of the interior as well as the front and back covers of the book
- Creating the book marketing essentials: the author bio, back cover content, Amazon listings, BISAC listings, metatags, etc.
- Choosing the right distribution channels and establishing accounts
- Developing and executing a robust marketing plan to raise awareness of your book and generate sales
RED President Catherine Driscoll has spent the past four years learning about self publishing and bringing her own books to the public (the book shown at right is one of them). Now she’s offering to help you bring YOUR book into the world, beautifully and professionally! Self-published books can be just as successful as traditionally published books if they’re created well and supported with robust and engaging marketing.
RED Self Publishing services include:
- Manuscript editing
- Interior and cover design
- Book Marketing Essentials
- ISBN purchasing and listing
- Book distribution consulting
For more information, contact Catherine Driscoll at email@example.com.